Google AdWords and Facebook Ads have unique benefits for almost any type of business but keep in mind that people use the two networks differently. We have run a thorough comparative analysis but to sum it up:
- It’s not a competition or a choice: you can use both!
- Each platform has diverse targeting options and ad placement to help you get new customers.
- Facebook is great to generate brand awareness and more social media traffic.
- Facebook and Google are great if you want to get more leads, sales, or conversions.
- Combine the two platform to get the best out of both: Build awareness and nurture leads with Facebook. Then, close the deal on AdWords when people start searching for solutions.
Getting started with Facebook Advertising? Check out our FB Beginner’s Guide!
Want to find out if Google Ads are right for your business? Check out our Google Ads Guide!